Features to look for in a home security camera in Lansing
When it comes to your home’s security, it helps to get a full look of your property This is the main reason why security cameras are some of the best components to include as you figure out your home’s security. Despite the fact that independent cameras will be effective when configured properly, they’re even more useful when incorporated into your residence’s complete system.
Have you often wondered what to look for in a home security camera in Lansing? You’ll be happy to find these vital devices have more conveniences than ever before. You can see real-time footage from indoor cameras or catch the attention of those lurking about with built-in deterrents from outdoor cameras. And you can see your security cameras easily in one app.
Impressive features enhance home security cameras in Lansing
Loaded with features and simple-to-use security cameras will take your home’s defense to a different level. These essential elements of your security system may come equipped with an impressive array of features including bi-directional talk, night vision, and customizable zones. Review all of the options available to you below.
- Effective deterrents: You can use a security camera that will take immediate action. If strange activity is detected by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a clear red ring will emerge on the outside of the lens and an audible alert will emit.
- Night vision: Dynamic IR night vision capability offers clear-cut footage of your surroundings at any hour. Your cameras will even sustain their clarity as you zoom in on specific spots.
- Convenient storage: Check for security cameras with video storage capabilities and the chance to access clips straight from your mobile device app.
- Mobile app: Today’s home security cameras in Lansing are typically paired to a handy smartphone app. You are able to view real-time footage or saved video and even engage or disengage your security. The Vivint App will deliver a notification to your mobile device whenever the cameras are triggered.
- Motion detection: Integrated motion sensors allows cameras to take notice whenever unusual action occurs. You’ll also receive a message on your phone.
- Converse with anyone at your door or members of your family: Would you like to check in with your children when they return from school? Have you found a delivery person at your doorstep? Today’s residential security cameras, including the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, allow convenient bi-directional communications so you are able to converse with any person detected by your surveillance device.
- Greater viewing angles: Generally speaking, your outside cameras should give you an angle of 120° or higher. For instance, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro boasts 140° angle viewing.
- Configurable zones: This feature provides the opportunity to designate the exact part of your property you want your camera to watch over. This will be beneficial to better define the activity you surveil as you wouldn’t need notifications whenever a vehicle goes by on the road.
Configure your own home security system
Now you know what to look for in a home security camera in Lansing. The only thing left to do is to put everything together in a custom Vivint smart home. Dial (517) 760-8950 to start or complete the simple form on this page to engage our experts.