Connect With Your Round-the-clock Monitoring Team
Any time your home alarm system in Lansing goes off, your 24/7 monitoring experts will spring to action. Their first move is to validate your alarm, and that includes reaching out to you. The procedure they adhere to depends on the sort of emergency. For example, if the emergency is is for medical reasons, one effort will be made to get in touch with you before first responders are sent out. If you have a break-in - the most common kind of alarm - a monitoring professional will adhere to these guidelines to get in touch with you:
- An attempt will be made to communicate with you through the command hub. You will usually be required to supply a passcode.
- If that attempt doesn’t result in a reply, a call is made to your primary contact number.
- A secondary number or your primary contact person is called next.
- If there still isn’t an answer, area police officers are dispatched.
- Your monitoring agents will attempt to reach you again after emergency personnel are notified.
If you're not able to interact with monitoring staff, don’t fret. Help will still be sent even when you're not available to confirm the emergency.
Get prepared for any crisis with a Vivint home alarm system in Lansing
Get prepared for any situation with a state-of-the-art home alarm system in Lansing from Vivint. Dial (517) 760-8950 to begin designing your home’s defense today.