After much deliberation, you’ve made up your mind that a home security system is the top way to improve your property’s defense. You even enjoy the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy savings to your life. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of defense is indispensable to your security.
Learn how Lansing home monitoring works
If having 24/7 access to trained security agents seems to be a great idea to you, you’re ready to think about home monitoring. Although they are always just seconds away when needed, that isn’t suggesting they are overly invasive. You won’t find them watching your house or reviewing your camera recordings. Rather, they spring to action the instant an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a camera or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your command center then relays the alert automatically to your monitoring team.
- A Vivint monitoring representative will then reach out to you to verify the alarm and check on your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist is unable to contact you, they will instantly notify first responders.
- Your representatives are there to guide you through the crisis and will serve as the primary touch point for authorities whenever you are not at home.
Always looking out for your safety, home monitoring specialists are tied to your residence through your smart sensors and alarms. This provides more than merely peace of mind as you have real-life professionals to guide you during your time of need.