How does home monitoring work in Lansing?
After much deliberation, you’ve made up your mind that a home security system is the top way to improve your property’s defense. You even enjoy the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy savings to your life. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of defense is indispensable to your security.
Learn how Lansing home monitoring works
If having 24/7 access to trained security agents seems to be a great idea to you, you’re ready to think about home monitoring. Although they are always just seconds away when needed, that isn’t suggesting they are overly invasive. You won’t find them watching your house or reviewing your camera recordings. Rather, they spring to action the instant an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a camera or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your command center then relays the alert automatically to your monitoring team.
- A Vivint monitoring representative will then reach out to you to verify the alarm and check on your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist is unable to contact you, they will instantly notify first responders.
- Your representatives are there to guide you through the crisis and will serve as the primary touch point for authorities whenever you are not at home.
Always looking out for your safety, home monitoring specialists are tied to your residence through your smart sensors and alarms. This provides more than merely peace of mind as you have real-life professionals to guide you during your time of need.
Safeguarding your house, even when you’re off site
Having 24/7 support on call to help with an emergency is great when you’re on site as you’ll have your hands full ensuring those in your family are away from harm. It’s even more critical when something takes place while you’re not there. Think about your fire alarm going off or an entrypoint sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on a trip. What will occur when no one is there to hear the sound of the blaring siren? When you incorporate 24-7 monitoring, your property is always guarded, regardless of your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is essential in Lansing home monitoring
You might think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your home security system. All signals from components go through this important, networked interface. Along with being your connection to monitoring specialists, the smart hub delivers these extra benefits:
- Emergency button to automatically reach your home monitoring agents
- Two-way audio functionality giving you the chance to speak directly to your monitoring team
- You have the ability to request help with any sort of concern, including medical matters
If you’re not able to find your cell phone when a disaster takes place, you’ll still be able to talk with your monitoring staff right through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Get home monitoring with your advanced Lansing security system
Consult with the professionals at Vivint and order a completely connected Lansing smart home with the 24-7 monitoring, fire alarms, and entryway sensors you should have. We understand the value of monitoring which is why it comes with our available packages. If you would like to boost your property’s defense, place a call to (517) 760-8950 or fill out the form on this page to get started.