How does a doorbell camera work in Lansing?
Daily shipments have become standard for many homeowners due to the emergence of online shopping. You enjoy the benefit of having packages left right at your main entry, but there is a drawback. Those boxes on your doorstep are invitations to potential burglars. Porch piracy is a significant concern, but you are able to protect yourself from it by ordering a home security system with a doorbell doorbell. These surveillance instruments are fantastic tools to deter opportunistic thieves, but they give you so much more.
Take a second to see how they work and why they’ll likely be a crucial aspect of your smart home.
Advantages of a Lansing video doorbell
Found in both wired and wireless options, video doorbells give you a range of advanced features, and the technology continues to improve. You can now set up detection zones, talk to individuals at your door, and obtain immediate notifications whenever something is delivered.
The easiest way to understand how a Lansing video doorbell camera works is to look at the various perks it gives you. Think about these features:
- Active crime deterrents: You aren’t able to find this on all models, but there are a couple of smart video doorbells that take action in deterring theft with warning lights and sounds. This is a fantastic way to let prowlers know someone is watching.
- 180-degree x 180-degree camera view: You deserve to see the whole picture, and that consists of the faces of visitors at your door and items on the surface below. Video doorbells with ultra-wide 180-degree field of vision offer a comprehensive perspective.
- Vivid images any time of day: If you don’t have pictures and video you can see clearly, what’s the use of installing a doorbell camera? Leading models will include incredible high dynamic range (HDR) resolution and night vision.
- Package alerts: Would you like to know when a package is dropped off? You can enjoy immediate updates from video doorbells that are able to differentiate between individuals and boxes.
- Converse with the visitor at your door: Is someone lingering at your main entry? Reciprocal audio allows you to inquire about their purpose for being there. You can even take advantage of this handy feature to deter people lurking around your walkway.
- Avoid false alarms: Top doorbell cameras will even give you the opportunity to set up your own detection zones. Restricting the viewing area will let you reduce false alarms triggered by pedestrians or pets.
- Convenient access to video: A video doorbell incorporated into your smart home provides you the opportunity to access real-time and saved video directly from your phone’s security app.
Video doorbells keep you connected like you’ve never been before, as you are able to engage with them from the palm of your hand, no matter where you are. They’ll alert you when a visitor arrives, show you what’s going on, and even allow you to speak with the person at your door. These components have turned into difference-makers in terms of security and convenience.
Order a doorbell camera with your Lansing smart home
Defend your home against porch piracy and get a clear view of what’s happening in front of your door 24/7 with a Lansing doorbell camera. Vivint’s industry leading models offer all the features you want, like active theft protection, ultra-wide viewing, and package notifications. Contact
(517) 760-8950 today to start the design of your smart home.